Credit Card Funding
Instructions for paying with Credit/Debit Card
- Upload via the form below the front and back of your card with the Credit/Debit Card showing only the first 6 and last 4 digits.
- Once we receive this we will send further payment instructions.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard in the following currencies: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD & CAD.
- The credit card name must match the Global Prime account name.
- The first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the Credit/Debit Card must match the digits of the card used to process the transaction. If the digits do not match we reserve the right to reject the deposit.
- We do not accept virtual or prepaid credit cards.
- Any deposit made via credit card may only be withdrawn back to the same credit card used to make the deposit. No fee will be charged for a refund.
- Any profits made above the credit card deposit amount must go to a bank account in the same name as the client account.
- The maximum deposit amount via Credit/Debit Card is AUD $10,000 or the foreign currency equivalent.
- Deposits made in AUD, USD, EUR or GBP will incur a 3.25% handling fee.
Note: Some banking institutions may also treat funding your trading account with your credit card as a cash advance or a purchase. Please contact your own bank for details.
If you have any enquiries or need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to call us on +61 2 8277 6611 or email us at email@example.com or start a live chat right her on the website.
The information on this website is not intended to be an inducement, offer or solicitation to anyone outside of Australia. Global Prime Pty Ltd, ABN 74 146 086 017, (Global Prime) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no.385620.
Any Information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information or advice on this website, you should consider the appropriateness of it (and any relevant product) having regard to your circumstances and strongly recommend you to seek independent financial advice. Please read our Financial Services Guide and current offer document which is available to be downloaded from this website or hard copies may be sent by contacting us on the details provided on this website.
All financial products involves risk and you should ensure you understand the risks involved as certain financial products may not be suitable to everyone. Trading in margin foreign exchange and derivatives carries a high level of risk and you may incur a loss that is far greater than the amount you invested. Past performance of any product described on this website is not a reliable indication of future performance.