Credit Card Funding
Need a way to quickly fund your account?
Credit Card funding allows you to fund your account faster* than a Bank Wire Transfer.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard only for the following currencies: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, SGD and CAD
- We do not accept virtual or prepaid credit cards.
- The first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the Credit/Debit Card must match the digits of the card used to process the transaction. If the digits do not match we reserve the right to reject the deposit.
- Credit card must show a name that matches the client account name.
- Please ensure your card allows refunds before proceeding.
- There is a 3.25% handling fee charged by the card processing company.
- The maximum deposit amount via card is AUD $10,000 or the foreign currency equivalent.
- Deposits made via card must be withdrawn back to the same card used to make the deposit. There is no fee charged on refunds.
- Any profits made above the card deposit amount must go to a bank account in the same name as the client account.
- Please ensure to only fund with an approved and registered card otherwise your deposit will be refunded and the processing fee forfeited.
* Allow a few hours to process credit card payments.
To fund via Credit card, please log into the Client Portal to register your credit card and submit your payment requests. If you haven’t signed up for a live account, don’t have your login details or are unsure how to complete the process, please contact us on +61 2 8277 6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or start a live chat right here on the site.
The information on this website is not intended to be an inducement, offer or solicitation to anyone outside of Australia. Global Prime Pty Ltd, ABN 74 146 086 017, (Global Prime) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no.385620.
Any Information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information or advice on this website, you should consider the appropriateness of it (and any relevant product) having regard to your circumstances and strongly recommend you to seek independent financial advice. Please read our Financial Services Guide and current offer document which is available to be downloaded from this website or hard copies may be sent by contacting us on the details provided on this website.
All financial products involves risk and you should ensure you understand the risks involved as certain financial products may not be suitable to everyone. Trading in margin foreign exchange and derivatives carries a high level of risk and you may incur a loss that is far greater than the amount you invested. Past performance of any product described on this website is not a reliable indication of future performance.