How To Use Margin Calculator
The Margin Calculator is designed to help traders, both new and experienced, to get a better understanding of how hypothetical moves in the market will effect PnL and Margin utilisation.
To learn more about margin requirement and leverage calculations, please follow the link How Margins and Leverage Work.
- Choose your Account Currency, enter in your Balance and select your Leverage
- Choose Buy/Sell, enter in lot size and select currency pair to trade. Note the Raw and Currency Converted Margin Requirements.
- Enter in the hypothetical Future Price of the traded pair. Adjust the price to see the affects on Margin Level, PnL and Equity.
- Orange Margin Level% means you are in Margin Call
- Red Margin Level% means you have been Margin Stopped
The information on this website is not intended to be an inducement, offer or solicitation to anyone outside of Australia. Global Prime Pty Ltd, ABN 74 146 086 017, (Global Prime) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no.385620.
Any Information or advice contained on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information or advice on this website, you should consider the appropriateness of it (and any relevant product) having regard to your circumstances and strongly recommend you to seek independent financial advice. Please read our Financial Services Guide and current offer document which is available to be downloaded from this website or hard copies may be sent by contacting us on the details provided on this website.
All financial products involves risk and you should ensure you understand the risks involved as certain financial products may not be suitable to everyone. Trading in margin foreign exchange and derivatives carries a high level of risk and you may incur a loss that is far greater than the amount you invested. Past performance of any product described on this website is not a reliable indication of future performance.